Skybird Aviation incollabaration with Siddhartha group of aviation will be giving training for all its employees. Stringent induction training helps our employees understand their responsibilities towards our daily activities.
They also aim to achieve the set safety and security standards in:
- Passenger Services
- Load Control
- Flight Operations
- Mishandled Baggage
- Ramp Operations
- Aircraft Cabin Cleaning
- Baggage Reconciliation System
- Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Safety and Security Awareness
- Occupational Work Hazards and Safety
- Ramp Safety Awareness
- Soft Skills and Grooming
- Employee training programs and initiatives are an integral part of the HR vision and long-term strategic objectives of an organization. Through timely, controlled and intelligently developed training programs, employees develop requisite capabilities and new skills to perform assigned jobs consistently and successfully. Ultimately these carefully devised and implemented employee training programs should improve organizational competitiveness, long-term performance and overall productivity.
- This helps them deliver high quality service standards keeping in mind that there is no compromise in safety and security.
- Our trainers have a vast experience in operations and aviation training, and they have been “Trained as Trainers” to our customer airlines.
- In-house training modules, which include Soft Skills training, provide in-depth understanding and technical skills in the fields of Aviation, Travel & Tourism and Hospitality Management to ensure superior service.