Course Content :
- Concept of IoT
- Introduction to the world of sensors
- Interconnectedness and automation through algorithms
- Focus on user interface in IoT applications
- Understanding Cloud Infrastructure
- Handling real time data and Data flow Analysis (from various sensors)
- End point management
- Examples of leading IoT solutions provided in verticals like Manufacturing, sales, Inventory, Health, Research, etc.
- Emergence of smart cities and smart industries
- Evolution in ML through Real-time IoT data
- Challenges in IoT projects
- IoT – Best practices
Who will benefit?
The course is ideal for any student completing their undergraduate or postgraduate degree who is keen to understand the workings of IoT with simplified sensors, algorithms, development boards.
Project Outcome :
- Irrigation based project
- Security surveillance system
- Automated Inventory system
- Smart car parking
- Exposure to various platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi