MBA in Aviation
M.B.A. in Aviation Management is a 2-year full-time undergraduate graduate course divided into 4 semesters. The course focuses on the aviation sector and its many sub-divisions.
- MBA (Airport and Aviation Business Management) – (Dual Specialization) lays special emphasis on the aviation sector
- Designed innovatively to provide leadership skills and enable critical, creative and analytical thinking; it bestows a spirit of professional excellence
- Curriculum conceived through extensive research, interaction and consultation with aircraft industries, aerospace R& centers, airlines, airports and academic institutions
- Program is spread over four semesters
- The first and second semesters will be common with the other management programs
- Electives lead to specialization in Airport and Aviation Business Management covering airport and airline management subjects
- Students can opt for additional specialization in International Business
- Project work during second year in association with industrial partners
- Structured to include classroom inputs, seminars, case studies, industrial visits, internships, etc.