Course Content :
- Introduction to data analysis using Python
- Use of Matplotlib library for graphical representations
- File handling capabilities
- Game development using PyGame library
- Object recognition – objects, animals, objects from videos using OpenCV
- Speech recognition
- Handwriting recognition
Who will benefit?
This course is ideal for any student completing their undergraduate or postgraduate degree who is keen to explore coding.
Project Outcome :
- Graphical representation of data analysis
- Know of game development
- Projects in Object recognition, speech recognition and handwriting recognition
- Techniques for colour separation in videos and pics
Drive a car on a created track with steering controls and racing within the track boundary; a self-driven and system driven car.